Agro-indusrtry efficiency increase
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®, PMI.org)
- Master in Project and Program Management, Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine)
- Master in Applied Mathematics, Sumy State University (Ukraine)
- More than 15 years of experience as a project manager for companies from various industries and regions
- More than 11 years of experience with Big 4 (EY)
- Specialization in the following areas:
- Setting investment management function
- Project and program management
- Organizational Change Management
- Development and evaluation of the effectiveness of business processes and organizational structures
Obtain expert's advice
- Development of the target organizational structure of Astarta-Kiev LLC: analysis of the current structure of management and distribution of functions, design of a target framework of business processes by aligning main functions, clarification of areas of responsibility within a target framework of business processes, recommendations on target key performance indicators.
- Development of the target investment management function of NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine: recommendations on the organizational structure of investment activity and project management, defining the roles and functions of participants in the processes, developing an investment policy, developing business processes for managing a portfolio of projects and projects, providing document templates.
- Development of the target investment management functions in the transformation program of the Samruk-Kazyna NWF (Samruk-Energy / Kazatomprom / Kazpost): recommendations on the organizational structure of investment activities and project management, defining roles and functions, developing business processes for managing a portfolio of projects and projects, developing a matrix risks and controls.
- Development of the target investment management function in the transformation program of PJSC Ukrhydroenergo: development of the target organizational structure of investment activity, definition of roles and responsibilities, development of business processes for managing the investment portfolio and project management.
- Development of the target investment management function for Poltava GOK LLC: developing the organizational structure of the Project Office, defining roles and functions, developing business processes for managing the investment portfolio, developing project management business processes, developing requirements for automating the business processes designed.
- Update of the feasibility study of the e-learning system of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ministry of Education and Science): Project Management, updating the conceptual model, preparing functional requirements for automation, preparing technical requirements for equipment, preparing recommendations for the project management structure.
- IT solution selection project of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (financing – World Bank): Project management, update of functional requirements for automation, review of technical requirements for equipment, development of a demonstration scenario, assistance in evaluating technical proposals from Vendors.
- Office of Business Transformation and SAP Implementation Management for METINVEST Holding LLC: developing an approach to managing organizational change, developing an approach to managing risks and problems, assessing readiness for changes, developing a training program and organizing training events.
- FUIB and Dongorbank project management office for merger: organizing and carrying out work within the Project Office, developing a detailed integration plan, organizing the internal communications process, coordinating the process of bringing business processes to uniform standards, coordinating the change management process in IT.
- Development of an IT integration plan for two banks in Kazakhstan: elaboration of integration scenarios, calculation of the economic effect of using the combined infrastructure, development of an integration plan
- Project management for the supply of a specialized information system for decommissioning the Chernobyl NPP: organizing a local Project Office, managing a technical contractor, developing business processes (waste management, decontamination, etc.)