- Home ›
- Daria Nemirovich
Agribusiness performance improvement
- Master of International Commercial Law (LLM)
The University of Sussex
- Faculty of Law (The Kiev National University named after Taras Shevchenko)
Experienced in advising both operational management consulting and legal and tax consulting
- Corporate management system development and implementation for the public company (oil&gas). Used to work on the complience function development and building, as a part of the project:
- complience function structure development,
- RACI Matrix and internal documentation preparation;
- main buisness process development (complience function)
- road map development and complience function implementation;
- materials preparation and training;
- Concept, business process and documentation formation to implement a “helpline” in the company
- Organizational structure analysis and optimization for agro-industrial and oil&gas companies
- Organizational structure agenda analysis
- Company structure optimization hypotheses development
- RACI Matrix preparation
- KPI tree and individual KPI formation for the company top management
- Road map and recommendations development to implement initiatives for structure and process optimization
- Healthcare reform implementation in Ukraine. Project consisted of 3 blocks:
Block 1. Business process development to implement primary healthcare reforms in the framework of operations using the electronic health system, the functional requirements formation for such electronic system, work on the business processes transferring to developers before the implementation and subsequent support to improve processes.
Block 2. New executive branch organizational structure optimization, internal business processes development, internal documentation formation, KPI development.
Block 3. Contact center work organization, implementation plan development for the contact center, company structure formation and functional requrements for the contact center.