Discussion of needs and expectations
Working plan creation
1. ESG-diagnostics, assessment of the level of maturity of the corporate management system and business processes for ESG transformation are required.
2. It is necessary to integrate the ESG agenda into the overall strategy of the company taking into account its industry characteristics
3. It is necessary to develop a balanced corporate governance system based on ESG principles.
4. There are no competencies in the preparation of ESG reports.
5. There is a need for getting an ESG rating.
6. It is planned to enter the international capital markets.
7. There is a lack of information on available “green” technologies and specialists in their implementation.
8. It is required to attract “green”, sustainable financing and impact investment for social projects.
9. There is no experience in the development of concepts of social projects and their implementation.
Detailed recommendations and roadmap for achieving ESG targets
Development of the range of corporate strategies, policies and internal documents, corporate governance structure in accordance with leading ESG requirements.
Development of a strategy with traceable KPIs in the ESG area.
Development of a climate strategy for the medium term
Providing up-to-date and complete information for all stakeholders: authorities, local community, etc.
Verification of non-financial reporting and assignment of an ESG rating in Russian or international rating agencies
Access to preferential debt funding, the attraction of major responsible investors.
Implementation of the best available technologies
Improving brand reputation, increasing consumer demand